Blockonomics makes it easy to accept Bitcoin Cash on your WooCommerce store in WordPress.
- Create a Bitcoin Cash Wallet: It's essential that you create one if you don't have one already.
- Enter xPub Key: Enter your Bitcoin Cash xPub key, into Blockonomics.co on the BCH merchants page as shown in image below.
- Add API Key: Once you have added xPub, copy the generated API key and paste it to your WooCommerce Blockonomics settings. You can find settings in Settings > Blockonomics. If you have previously setup Bitcoin Integration then you can skip this step.
- Add Callback URL: Copy Callback URL and paste in HTTP Callback URL on bch.blockonomics.co and click Save Changes.
- Test Setup: In Blockonomics Settings switch to Currencies Tab, select checkbox next to "Bitcoin Cash (BCH)" and click on Test Setup. You should see "Success" below Bitcoin Cash (BCH) indicating that Setup is complete and you can start accepting BCH Payments.
- Run a checkout on your store and click on Pay with Bitcoin Cash. You should be able to see a BCH address with payment instructions.
Here is a video of the above mentioned steps demonstrating on how you can easily setup Blockonomics plugin and start accepting BCH payments: