Are you getting "Unable to generate new address" error on checkout or "error on Test Setup" on your E-Commerce store? Depending on the error that is showing, you may need to take one of the following actions. Before trying these please make sure that you are using latest version of the plugin.
1. Error: "API Key is Incorrect":
Make sure you have setup your API key correctly and that this field is not empty. Your APIKey is available on the Merchants Page.
2. Error: "Please add a new store on blockonomics website":
Blockonomics needs you to have a store with valid destination wallet xpub. You can visit Merchants - BTC for BTC payments and Merchants - BCH for BCH payments. To see how to get xpub of your wallet, you can consult this video
3. Error: "Your merchant account is disabled due to low balance":
You can re-enable the account by sending Bitcoin (BTC) to the deposit address on the Payment Fee Page.
4. Error: "Unable to locate/execute <your site> testsetup.php. Check your WHMCS System URL":
5. Error: "Please pay pending fee on existing blockonomics accounts. Avoid creating duplicate accounts":
This means you already have an email account on blockonomics for this store/website that has pending fee. You can pay the pending fee via our merchants page. Avoid creating multiple blockonomics accounts for the same store/website.
6. Email Notification: "Unable to generate new receiving address: Too much to process. Try again in few seconds":
7. Error: "Users are being given already used BTC addresses":
Blockonomics doesn't reuse BTC addresses unless the store was removed and re-added with same xpub. This resets the xpub index to zero and makes addresses to be used again. If you want to end this issue asap it is recommended to change the xpub.