How do I create a bitcoin wallet?
You can easily create a bitcoin wallet using https://www.blockchain.com/wallet. See the below video to know further
What is an xpub?
Xpub is an extended public key of your wallet. It started with the prefix xpub/ypub/zpub. Blockonomics will use the xpub to generate a unique address for each order. These addresses will be of your own wallet, so received payments will end up instantly in your wallet.
How do I find wallet xpub?
- Electrum 3.x: Wallet > Information
- Mycelium: Accounts > Select account > Select Export from Menu > Show Public
- myTREZOR: Basic settings > Show XPUBs
- Blockchain.com: Settings > Wallets & Addresses > Manage > More Options > Show xPub
- Copay.io: Settings > Advanced > Wallet Information > EXTENDED PUBLIC KEYS
- Ledger: Follow instructions in this article
- Airbitz: Transactions screen > 3 dots > Export > Wallet Public Seed (XPub) > View or Save
- Bitcoin Wallet (Android): 3 dots > Settings > Diagnostics > Show xpub > Share to clipboard, email
- Exodus Wallet: Wallet > Export XPub (It exports two xpubs - only use the one with xpub prefix)
- Edge App (Android and iOS): Follow instructions in this article
- Wasabi Wallet: Load Wallet->Advanced->Wallet Info>Extended account zpub
Feel free to read this article for more information
I am getting an invalid xpub error, what do to?
You are probably entering a bitcoin address like 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa. Xpub key will be like this xpub661MyMwAqRbcFnhBJfr7Bqthns8xGbBmSSuBt8PJ2CknTaWcZnrX6hJBEnsKSVsQH7JDqF575nMigCccXr7QYMq2mprdh9CLJBtEjKPQK2w. Please check the above instructions to find wallet xpub
What are the risks of revealing my xpub?
Xpub is public, so using it Blockonomics or any third party can never get access to your wallet. So your bitcoin funds/keys are always in your control. There is a privacy risk of sharing your xpub [More information]
Does Blockonomics support segwit wallets?
Yes, Blockonomics fully supports segwit wallets with their xpub. Please refer to this blog post
How do I create a wallet on my mobile phone?